Friday, December 21, 2012

Most Damaging Hidden Winter Pet Hazzards

Hi Reba here,

As I was looking down to see what my mom, Linda Messina, was doing to prepare for the Christmas holiday I saw a HUGE storm roaring across the country. I checked on my earthly friends from California to the East Coast and I saw too much snow, too much wind, too much rain too too much!

Then I thought about how busy our humans are with the weather, traveling, wrapping presents, baking and all the things they do to make the house smell soooooooo good. They might not think about some very important things . . . like The Hidden Hazzards of Winter for us furbabies. So, thanks to Adopt A Pet here are 5 hidden hazzards you might have overlooked.

So take a quick look and I'm sending loving Christmas wishes for a safe holiday to you all!

Buon Natale a tutti voi!

Reba Messina
Pin It!

5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We definitely have to be aware of that stuff
Benny & Lily

GizmoGeodog said...

These warnings cannot be repeated often enough Thanks!

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing:-)

Ellie said...

Thank you for the reminders!

Love, your newest followers,

Ellie, Cedar, Ember and Scully
http://www.cedesofchange.com

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing these reminders on the hazards during the holiday season. We hope this helps out pet owners keeping their pets safe. Have a great day and terrific holiday season.
World of Animals